With a 5.8% CAGR, the global Cosmetic Implants Market is expected to be worth US$ 17.9 billion at the end of the forecast period. In the coming years, market growth is expected to be fuelled by increased government support. The industry is expected to generate $10.2 billion by 2022.
Increasing healthcare spending, greater awareness of cosmetic procedures, and an increase in the number of specialty clinics and ambulatory centres will all contribute to the market's future growth. The growing influence of social media and rising awareness among individuals about physical appearance drive market growth during the forecast period.
The dental implants segment, according to the research, is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the global cosmetic implants market. Several developing countries are making significant budget changes, opening up lucrative opportunities for market participants.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- The global market for cosmetic implants will have nearly doubled by the end of 2032.
- By 2032, the dental implants market is expected to grow at a 5.8% CAGR.
- During the forecast period, the polymer implant segment is expected to grow at a raw material growth rate of 5.9%.
- The US market is expected to generate $6.4 billion and grow at a 5.5% CAGR from 2022 to 2032.
- During the assessment period, China's market will acquire US$ 1.3 billion, growing at a 5.1% annual rate.
"Rising demand for cosmetic procedures & growing technological advancements in the healthcare sector is expected to fuel the demand of cosmetic implants market over the forecast period," says an analyst at Future Market Insights.
Get More Insights@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/cosmetic-implants-market
Eminent players of the global cosmetic implants market include –
- 3M Company
- Polytech Health & Aesthetics GmbH
- Sientra Inc.
- GC Aesthetics Plc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Dentsply Sirona Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- AbbVie Inc.
- Cochlear Ltd.
- Henry Schein Inc.
Key Segments Covered in the Cosmetic Implants Industry Survey
Cosmetic Implants Market by Product Type:
- Cosmetic Breast Implants
- Cosmetic Facial Implants
- Cosmetic Dental Implants
- Other Cosmetic Implants
Cosmetic Implants Market by Raw Material:
- Biomaterial implants in Cosmetic Implants
- Metal implants in Cosmetic Implants
- Polymers Implants in Cosmetic Implants
- Ceramic Implant in Cosmetic Implants