The global patient portal market is expected to be worth USD 3.6 billion by 2022, up from USD 3 billion in 2021. The market is expected to generate USD 22.29 billion by 2032, growing at a double-digit CAGR of 20% between 2022 and 2032. The incorporation of technology in healthcare sectors has contributed to the market's expansion. Patient portals are becoming more popular as IoT and web-based applications become more prevalent.
Patient-centered strategies are gaining traction among healthcare providers and payers. Several businesses have implemented Patient-Centered Healthcare (PCH) programmes as healthcare evolves. Furthermore, patient portal solutions improve care management and ease of use. Healthcare payers and providers are leveraging consumerism to improve their services and provide better healthcare experiences for their users, which is expected to drive market growth even further. Incorporating new digital technologies into a patient-centric strategy, such as EHR and patient portals, provides a variety of benefits, including increased productivity, improved customer experiences, and improved clinical outcomes.
Patient portal providers, on the other hand, must prioritise providing a personalised user experience for patients. Certain patient portals have a complex, difficult-to-understand design. Patients are therefore less likely to use portals as a result. Furthermore, patient portal providers must focus on developing mobile-friendly designs that improve user experience.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- The global patient portal market is expected to be worth US$ 22.29 billion by 2022 to 2032, with a double-digit CAGR of 20%.
- In the forecast period 2022 to 2032, integrated portals are expected to account for nearly 60% of the patient portal market.
- In the assessment period 2022 to 2032, web-based software is expected to account for nearly 70% of the patient portal market.
- Providers are expected to hold around 50% of the patient portal market by end use during the assessment period 2022-2032.
- During the forecast period, S. is expected to lead the market with a CAGR of 16%.
- Between 2022 and 2032, Germany is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13%.
“Technological integration along with user-friendly nature of patient portal that provide 24*7 services to patients is increasing the demand for the same.”
Read More Details About Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/patient-portals-market
Key players in the global patient portal market are Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc, NextGen Healthcare Information Systems, McKesson Corporation, Cerner Corporation, Greenway Health, LLC, athenahealth, Inc, Epic Systems Corporation, GE Healthcare, Medfusion
Key Segments Covered in the Patient Portal Market
- Standalone Patient Portal
- Integrated Patient Portal
By Delivery Mode:
- Web-based Patient Portal
- Cloud-based Patient Portal
- Patient Portal for Providers
- Patient Portal for Payers