Persulfates are the most chemically active form of the peroxygens, with great utility in a variety of chemical processes. They have the highest oxidation potential of all per oxygen compounds, which include permaganates. Due to these outstanding chemical properties, persulfates are the major initiator type for water-based polymerization and they are used in a large variety of applications beyond polymers. Persulfates are key components in many industrial processes and commercial products. The polymer industry uses aqueous solutions of persulfates as initiators in the polymerization of latex and synthetic rubber. The electronics industry considers sodium persulfate an efficient micro etchant in the manufacture of printed circuit boards. The global persulfates market size is estimated to grow from USD 730 million in 2020 to USD 861 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 3.4% from 2020 to 2025.
PERSULFATES MARKET OUTLOOK
The global persulfates market is witnessing significant growth owing to rising demand from the cosmetics and personal care industry. The cosmetic industry has developed formulations which use persulfates to boost hair bleaching performance. Moreover, persulfates are used in the sizing of paper, preparation of binders and coatings, and production of special papers. They are oxidizing agents in the preparation of aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, quinones, and a variety of other compounds. The pharmaceutical industry uses sodium persulfate as a reagent in the preparation of antibiotics. Furthermore, surging market penetration in emerging countries and usage in the food industry would further provide significant growth opportunities to this market.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=59168451
PERSULFATES MARKET BY END USE INDUSTRY
Various end use industries considered in this market are polymers, electronics, cosmetics & personal care, pulp, paper & textiles, water treatment, oil & gas, soil remediation and others such as adhesives, chemical synthesis, pharmaceuticals, photography, and inks & pigments. Persulfates are important oxidants in plating and coating processes. They are also etchants for nickel, titanium, and zinc alloys. Persulfates are used to clean and mill aluminium, brass, copper, and many other metal surfaces prior to plating or adhesive bonding. Furthermore, ammonium and sodium persulfates are used in the desizing and bleaching of textiles and the development of dyestuffs.
PERSULFATES MARKET KEY PLAYERS
The leading market players of the global persulfates market are ABC Chemicals (Shanghai), Adeka Corporation, Ak-Kim Kimya, Ansin Chemical, Degussa-Aj(Shanghai) Initiators, Fujian Jianou Yongsheng Industry, Fujian Zhanhua Chemical Company, Hebei Jiheng Group, Heibei Yatai Electrochemistry Company, Hengshui Jiamu, Lanxess, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Peroxychem, Powder Pack Chem, Shaanxi Baohua Technologies, Sinchem Industry, Stars Chemical, Tongling Huaxing, United Initiators and VR Persulfates. Various mergers & acquisitions, and expansions in persulfates industry and growing chemical industry have in turn made the region a potential growth market for persulfates market. Expansions are key growth strategy adopted by major players in this industry.
By Type, Ammonium Persulfates, Sodium Persulfates, Potassium Persulfates
By End-User, Plastics & Polymers, Electronics, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Pulp, Paper & Textiles, Water Treatment, Oil & Gas, Soil Remediation, Others
The report forecasts revenue growth at all the geographic levels and provides an in-depth analysis of the latest industry trends and development patterns from 2020 to 2026 in each of the segments and sub-segments. Some of the major geographies included in the market are given below:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Middle East & Africa
Inquire Before Buying: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_BuyingNew.asp?id=59168451
Key Findings of the Report:
- The global Persulfates market forecast is studied from 2020 to 2026.
- The research study includes a thorough analysis of the current research and developments in the market globally.
- The report presents a market definition along with the list of leading players and analyses their strategies to determine the market's competitive outlook.
- The report also studies the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges of the global Persulfates market.
- The study provides the historical data and forecasts revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to five main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
- The market for Persulfates is partially consolidated and competitive in nature, with the presence of leading players.
Other features of the report:
- Gives a thorough analysis of the key strategies with a focus on the corporate structure, R&D methods, localization strategies, production capabilities, sales, and performance in various companies.
- Provides valuable insights on the product portfolio, including product planning, development, and positioning.
- Analyses the role of key Persulfates market players and their partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions.