The latest report published by Markets and Markets on Antimony market will help you to understand your customers, the demand for their needs and perhaps hidden expectations in their mind. It will provide important information about the market penetration, the competitive scenario among existing players, SWOT analysis etc. In one word a Antimony Market Research Report is nothing but ways to get a perfect understanding of current situation in the industry with respect to growth, demographics and competition. The antimony market size is projected to grow from USD 1.77 billion in 2018 to USD 2.37 billion by upcoming years, at a CAGR of 6.0%.
This Antimony Market research covers latest industry trends, consumer behaviours, competitors and others. Global revenue size, share and forecast of Antimony market in terms of volume and value for each of the segmented countries is added in the report. Scope, demand and supply chain analysis with SWOT analysis on major players active in the global market is also included in the report.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=105828834
Major Players in the Antimony Market:
- Hunan Gold Group
- Hsikwang Shan Twinking Star
- Hechi Nanfang Non-ferrous Metals Group
- China-Tin Group
- Anhua Huayu Antimony Industry
- Mandalay Resources
- Yongcheng Antimony Industry
- Geodex Minerals
- Stibium Resources
- Muli Antimony Industry
- United States Antimony
Global Antimony market: Type
Global Antimony market: Applications
- Fire Retardant
- Lead Batteries & Lead Alloys
- Ceramics & Glass
The antimony trioxide (ATO) segment is projected to witness highest CAGR during the forecast period.
ATO dominated the overall antimony market in 2017. ATO is widely used in flame retardant in many industries. In addition, ATO is also used as catalyst and stabilizer in plastic production. Other minor uses of ATO include glass & ceramics, pigments, solders, bearing metals, and semiconductors, among others.
Inquire Before Buying: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_BuyingNew.asp?id=105828834
The flame retardant application is projected to lead the overall antimony market during the forecast period.
The flame retardant application dominated the overall antimony market, in terms of value and volume, in 2017. Antimony is used as a flame synergist with halogens. Antimony, in the form of ATO, is used in flame retardant in plastics, furniture, mattresses, fabrics, and others.
Geographically, the following regions together with the listed global markets are fully investigated:
• North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Russia, Switzerland, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Denmark, and Finland)
• APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and Rest of APAC; Rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Philippines)
• South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
• MEA (UAE，Saudi Arabia，South Africa and Rest of MEA)